Thursday, February 02, 2012

"The Pharmacy" Review

February 2, 2012
Checked out the Pharmacy today.  It was packed but we were seated after only a short wait.  The staff was very friendly & took our drink order quickly.  For the beer connoisseur there seems to be a good selection.  I ordered a Shiner which was delivered with a small cold but not frosty mug.  The menu was easy to read & understand.  I ordered The Pharmacy Burger (hold the onions) & sweet potato fries.  While waiting we check out the surroundings.  I saw the Biergarden area which looked like a great place to hang with friends.  There were picnic style tables outside which during warmer & drier weather looks like fun.  My burger arrived in a basket & looked quite impressive.  the bun was large & fit the burger perfectly.  I could tell the beef was hand formed and was not some mass produced frozen patty passing itself off as hand made.  i like to cut my burgers in half....(I guess I am weird) and  I could see the burger  was properly cooked to about medium.  The burger was juicy, tender, and flavorful.  Just the way I like my burgers.  The Sweet potato fries were  good & crisp.  Not soggy as some sweet fries tend to be.  Overall it was a pleasurable experience at a reasonable price.  i can see the charm of the area & look forward to checking it out again during better weather.  All in all I would recommend Pharmacy to friends & family as a place you can go with the kids or with your Peeps & have a good time.  I can't wait to try some of their specialty sodas.

No comments: