Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's Been a While......


To say "it's been a while" is an understatement!  I am not going to go into where I've been or been going through, just gonna say there have been many changes in my life.  Some for the better & some not.  My philosophy has always been "when life serves you up lemons, add tequila, salt & do shots".  I've had my share of shots lately but....it could always be worse right?  But enough about that....let's talk what's going on now!

Recently I have had the opportunity to visit several great restaurants & enjoy some great music in Nashville & Louisville.  I thought it would be fun to share my experiences with you. So beginning now I am going to post a short review of the resturants, food, music, & venues I visit as well as an update of the DoRagQ Competition BBQ Team's 2015 schedule & results.  I promise to post at least weekly if not more often. Here is a review of a recent place I visited for lunch.  Hope you enjoy!





No comments: